CalfBrew, the finest microbial tool available, designed to bring your calves through their first year in their best condition at a truly affordable price.
Developed through Callaghan Innovation-funded research at Lincoln University, CalfBrew is formulated with MPI GRAS-Registered microbes including our proprietary Lactobacillus reuteri MFC-2, selected to give your valuable calves the advantage they need to become top producers in your herd.
CalfBrew may be used from birth, through weaning, and all the way to being fully developed grazers.
CalfBrew is administered in milk or milk replacement prior to weaning and in stock water post-weaning.
- GRAS Microbial Culture (107 cfu/ml) incl. Lactobacillus reuteri
Please note: All sugars have been consumed by the probiotic microbes prior to bottling. There are no residual sugars present in any of our products at the time of bottling.
(ingredients may be subject to change without notice)
- Calves: 5-10ml/day (per calf) in milk or milk replacement. After weaning, can be added to stock water. Can be used as a direct drench.
- Lambs & Kids: 3-5ml day mix with feed, water or direct drench.
We recommend a higher dose for the first week of administration and a lower maintenance dose for everyday use.
- CalfBrew® may be administered via stock water, feed, or direct drenching.
- For calves, CalfBrew® may be added to milk or milk replacer.
- Keep bottle tightly capped, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- No special handling requirements.
- Eye contact: flush with water.
BioBrew has an ongoing quality control program that includes regular independent testing of products by Lincoln University.
BioBrew Ltd. Product Safety Data Sheet