EquiBrew is a high-performance probiotic feed supplement for horses, ponies and foals at all stages of development.
EquiBrew is safe, non-toxic and Clean Sport compliant.
EquiBrew features extremely high microbial viability (minimum 107 cfu/ml (109cfu/100ml dose lactobacilli) and activity along with a suite of beneficial metabolites.
EquiBrew is safe for use in sugar-sensitive horses. Sugars have been converted by our microbes into more microbes and beneficial organic acids. Virtually no residual sugar is left when bottled.
EquiBrew is an intact fermentation product with very high numbers of beneficial microbes and the equally beneficial metabolites they produce. This combination can only be found in BioBrew Ltd products.
- organic raw sugar,
- minimum 107 cfu/ml (109cfu/100ml dose lactobacilli) CFU/dose
Please note: All sugars have been consumed by the probiotic microbes prior to bottling. There are no residual sugars present in any of our products at the time of bottling.
- 250ml per day for one-four weeks.
- 100ml per day thereafter.
Maintenance dose for generally well horses:
- 100ml per day
EquiBrew may be administered directly, usually via a syringe, mixed with moist feed or added to drinking water.
- Do not heat above 40℃ or allow to dry out.
- Keep bottle tightly capped, out of direct sunlight and use within 21 days of opening.
- No special handling requirements.
- Eye contact: flush with water.
Read more about the Gut Microbiome and how EquiBrew is different to other probiotic products…