StockBrew products are made in a specialist facility dedicated to making fresh microbial products for the agricultural sector. We do not manufacture dormant, freeze-dried or otherwise shelf-stabilised products.
We produce fresh, living probiotics and provide our customers with world-class microbial and probiotic technology at a fair price.
Read more about the Gut Microbiome and how StockBrew is different to other probiotic products…
- R.A.S. Culture,
- Dolomite or Lime
Please note: All sugars have been consumed by the probiotic microbes prior to bottling. There are no residual sugars present in any of our products at the time of bottling.
(ingredients may be subject to change without notice)
Animal Nutrition Applications
- Dairy cows: 20ml/day
- Beef cattle: 20ml/day
- Calves: 5-10ml/day
- Sheep & lambs: 5-10ml/day
- Deer: 5-10ml/day
- Goats & kids 5-10ml/day
- Dairy cow/beef animal: 100ml
- Sheep: 50 ml
- Calf: 50ml
- Deer: 100ml
- Goats/kids 50ml day
- Suitable for oral application in all domesticated species at all stages of development.
- StockBrew may be administered via stock water, feed, or direct drenching.
- For calves, lambs and kids, StockBrew may be added to milk or milk replacer.
- Keep bottle tightly capped, out of direct sunlight and use within 30 days of opening.
- No special handling requirements.
- Eye contact: flush with water.